Friday, August 20, 2010

Good place to have hair and makeup done in vegas?

Hi,


I was wondering if anyone could recommend a place where I could get my hair and makeup done in Vegas that is not too expensive? Most of the places I looked up are for weddings and very expensive. I can't seem to find just a regular salon that will do it.


Thanks so much!Good place to have hair and makeup done in vegas?
Like right on the strip or nearby areas? On the strip, all the hair salons there are connected to Spa's and therefore they can be expensive. If you go off the strip, for example in the Henderson and Summerlin area you will find many salons. We have Ulta's here and they do your hair (I had my hair done for prom at the Ulta on Eastern and Silverado pkwy, 15 min off strip)





Another good one is Diva Hair Studio (15 min off strip)





Madelines Contemporary Salon also does hair and their really good at what they do.

No comments:

Post a Comment