Wednesday, August 18, 2010

A cute way to do your hair and makeup for a party?

Well today I am going to party @ 2 and I really need cute ways to do my hair and makeup becuase my boyfriend is going to be there and we had a fight becuase he wants to teach another girl how to do something and I am getting jealous and she is going to be there. She likes him too (a lot) and I am thinking that he will start liking her so I need some ideas how to do my hair and makeup. HELP!!! This may cost me my realshionship.A cute way to do your hair and makeup for a party?
I love to curl my hair and wear a ';poof'; in it. That will look very classy and eye catching. Do your makeup with dark eyeshadows and dark eyeliner. Hope this helps!A cute way to do your hair and makeup for a party?
Well it depends if you want the girly stile I would put my hair in a bun and put flower clips in and put pink make up on or you could curl your hair.


another cute style would be putting your bangs up and have volume in your hair and straightening it. And having eyeliner and some Gold kind of color as eye shadow and some foundation and a light lip gloss.


And if you have the scene style putting your bangs across one side but putting a bobby pin so you can see and then teasing it and putting coontails and other hair extentions in and jut put tonns of eyeliner and put foundation on and a light lipgloss.





Hope I could Help P.S I'm not the best at this stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment