Monday, August 23, 2010

How much money do you spend on hair,clothing,makeup and shoes?

Just on what you wear/clothes, how much bucks per month do you think you spend?





Please don't compare answers haha





i just wanna know an honest estimation





I'm a college student and I spend around 25 bucks a month on clothing (excluding accessories such as deodrant, fragrance or whatever) and I dunno if its too much haha , so just on clothing along who much do you spend per monthHow much money do you spend on hair,clothing,makeup and shoes?
Hmm lets see.





Hair - well other then shampoo %26amp; conditioner I don't buy any products for my hair ... so I would say about $15 a month .





Clothes - hmm. On average I would say about $40 a month.





Makeup - I don't wear much...I would say about $10 a month and that's only when things aren't on sale =]





Perfume - I don't buy it monthly so about $80 a year.





Shoes - I don't buy a new pair of shoes every month...so I would say about $50 a year.





Therefore on a yearly basis I spend about $910.00.





Oh boy...lol maybe it's time to cut back on a few things!How much money do you spend on hair,clothing,makeup and shoes?
Sell sport Shoes Brand Bags Sunglassed Clothes


Our products have good quality and cheape price.Buy more


quantity will get more discount.








http://www.nikestorevip.com
I think it depends on how old you are and what gender you are. Older girls (14-17) tend to spend the most money.





I spend from about $135 to $200 per month.
well for everything about 100-150 bucks a month


i try not to go over that because im trying to save money for college
well its different. because i would not buy anything for like 3 months, and then one month spend like 300 dollars.
per month, all together, i spend arond $145

No comments:

Post a Comment