Monday, August 23, 2010

How should I do my hair and makeup for the mall tomorrow?

Ok so its just me and my mom tomorrow having a girl's day out at the mall but idk how i should wear my hair i want to have it sporty but cute so any ideas??How should I do my hair and makeup for the mall tomorrow?
a messy bun, with your bangs side swept (if you have them) if not, just grab some strands and let them fall on the side :)How should I do my hair and makeup for the mall tomorrow?
a low side ponytail or loose braid would be cute and simple, and easy to maintain if you're trying clothes on





simple makeup- just mascara and lipgloss! OR if there's a makeup counter in the mall, get a makeover with your mom :) that's always a fun way to spend time together, and it's usually free or SUPER inexpensive
Straight hair (maybe flat iron, if it's not naturally straight). Jeans, fitted t-shirt, and a thin jacket. Tennis shoes.





If you want, wear subtle makeup. I've recently started wearing a thin line of brown eyeliner with my mascara, and powder is usually all you need for foundation, unless you have breakouts and need concealer. Wear a lip balm and some light lipstick if you can find it. If all you have is your mom's red lipstick, just leave lipstick out all together.





Good luck! :)
a cute low side ponytail would look adorable with some liner and mascara. if you have lash blast, you should put alot on to bring out your eyes.
high ponytail would be cute just mascara concealer and eyeliner for makeup
wat bout high ponytail- u can have it straight


any mascara that would match ur eyes


any eyeliner color top to bottom


%26amp; any clear lipgloss that isnt so glittery.


try that? =]

No comments:

Post a Comment