Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Hair before makeup or makeup before hair?

I have my winter formal coming up next week and I am planning on getting my hair done in an up-do and having makeup done. Which step goes first? I believe it is hair, but I want to make sure.Hair before makeup or makeup before hair?
hair first cuz then you dont want to mess up ur make up while getting ur hair doneHair before makeup or makeup before hair?
Make-up Before Hair!


That's How It's Done Professionally.


+ There's No Way You're Going To Mess Up If You're Only Doing An Up-Do.
Hair first





Mine:


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;…
get your hair done first, you don't want to screw up your makeup while you are doing your hair
do your hair first, and then your makeup.
it does not matter but I would go with hair first
I prefer hair then make up..depends if ur doing it your self but u want ur make up to appear fresh

No comments:

Post a Comment