Friday, August 20, 2010

How should I do my hair and makeup?

I have a light bubblegum pink dress for graduation. and my hair is medium short length and it is like a chesnut brown.How should I do my hair and makeup?
ivory eyeshadow, thin black eyeliner, medium amount of mascara, rose lip tint


(for graduations its best to look natural)





curl it, like miley cyrus' even though your hair is short, it will look cuteHow should I do my hair and makeup?
Well it depends. If you are kind of skinny with a clean circle face you should try curling your hair in bouncy spirals all over that would be really cute andf for makeup it depends on the color of your eyes. If you have blue eyes like mtself you should try brown for your eyeshadow and some eyeliner will really help bring out your eyes.
makeup: try a pearl color eyeshadow and apply around your inner corners then apply black eyeliner and mascara





hair: either straighten it and put half up or just leave it down





hope that helps :)
curl your hair :)


and its like special go to boots and get you makeup done :L





can you do mine :)


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090616132029AARsoXt%26amp;r=w
pink eyeshadow


eyeliner and mascara





4 yur hair...... extensions =] all str8





or all curlyy and pin each sydes in the on the sides with grips
i think u should put on some soft pink shadow

No comments:

Post a Comment