Monday, August 23, 2010

What should do with my hair and makeup for school pictures?

I'm not sure what I'm wearing yet, so any advice on that would be greatly appreciated.


I'm about 5'5';, with light, light brown eyes and light brown/red hair.


I have freckles too, if that matters.





Thanks in advance. (:What should do with my hair and makeup for school pictures?
Try to keep the makeup simple and natural looking





Use conceler to get rid of any blemishes and/or dark circles





Then apply bronzer where sun hits your face (cheeks, nose, forehead)





Because you have brown eyes, I suggest using a blue/purple eyeliner to line the bottom of your eyes (use black pencil and then use eyeshadow to line it if you don't have blue eyeliner... by doing this you can make the liner any color you want) Use a liner to line the top lid... if it looks to harsh use a light colored eyeshadow to blend it





Then finish it off with mascara and a lip glossWhat should do with my hair and makeup for school pictures?
just do like dark purple eyeliner, mascara, you dont wanna overdo it. use concealer too for dark circles, blemishes etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment