Wednesday, August 18, 2010

What makeup/hair should I wear with my Halloween costume?

I'm being a Harajuku Girl for Halloween and I was wondering what I should do for makeup/nails/hair. The link for the costume is:


http://www.spirithalloween.com/details/p鈥?/a>





thanks! and for nails, I'm going to be doing them myself so nothing TOO complicated. but i do know how to do french tips and stuff. =]]What makeup/hair should I wear with my Halloween costume?
use funky colors like purple, blue, green or something and make your lips hot pink . i once saw an add with a harajuku girl and that's what makeup she wore=]


x0x0 rachel%26lt;3What makeup/hair should I wear with my Halloween costume?
you should do you hair like the picture if not have it like curled in a cute messy bun


%26amp; for your makeup wear a color from your costume that goes with your skin tone and some eyeliner :)
do the hair the best u can like sh has it and for the nails to like long nails with the colors that ur costume has

No comments:

Post a Comment