Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I want to start a side business doing hair&makeup for weddings, proms, quincinieras, etc - how do I start?

No, I didn't go to beauty school or anything but i'm just really good at hair/makeup and alot of people ask me to do their hair/makeup for special events.... are there any online resources for something like this?I want to start a side business doing hair%26amp;makeup for weddings, proms, quincinieras, etc - how do I start?
a little start up money and a business plan. Also, if you really want to take this as far as possible you should get some official education in the field. I believe there are short term courses in hair and makeup so you wouldn't spend years in school for a side business.





Word of mouth might be your biggest resource for future customers. Tell everyone that you work with to tell all their friends, and get business cards to pass out and a small website describing your services.I want to start a side business doing hair%26amp;makeup for weddings, proms, quincinieras, etc - how do I start?
start promoting...advertising...flyers etc..

No comments:

Post a Comment