Monday, August 23, 2010

How should i wear my hair and makeup to the dance?

im wearing a blue silky dress that stops mid thigh and with a v- neck with a gold and diamond O necklace. My shoes are gold also, and have gold lace that wraps up your ankle. my eyes are green with dark brown hair thats a few inches past my shoulders. its naturally pretty curly. what should i do for my hair? what about my makeup?How should i wear my hair and makeup to the dance?
I'd say try glamour loose curls.


http://www.cosmopolitan.com/style/hairst鈥?/a>


something a bit like that. Sleek, shiny and sexy.





I'd do a smokey eye, but I'd consider a brown one if I were you. Instead of blacks, use dark brown, light brown and golds and blend blend blend! Use a bronzer and don't forget blush, ever. Mascara, a little eyeliner and a neutral lip.





The gold and diamond necklace should be enough, you don't want to overpower it.How should i wear my hair and makeup to the dance?
smokey eye and a hump...u should straiten your hair to do the hump though

No comments:

Post a Comment