Friday, August 20, 2010

What makeup/hair color would enhance my features?

Sorry for the eyesore:


http://a417.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/ima鈥?/a>





Anyway, I have pale pale skin and dark dark hair, it's natural.


Before everyone's all ';GO EASY ON THE EYELINER'; yes, I know. XD


I want to know what color lipsticks/Lipglosses, eyeshadows, eyeliners, and blushes would enhance my pale skin. I know pale skin is ';out'; or whatever, but I like my skin out it is.





I've never colored my hair in my life, so what color would suit me well, or should I just leave it black?





Thanks.What makeup/hair color would enhance my features?
I thing you're really pretty and don't really need to change anything to be honest :D BUt if you really feel like a change, maybe lighten your hair colour to a dark shade of brown. It will go better with your skin colour. I think your makeup is fine, it's how you like it, I think if you should use a light pink blusher to make your skin look more rosy.





^RR^

No comments:

Post a Comment