Monday, August 23, 2010

How can I get my parents to let me be emo? And how to do scene emo hair and makeup and clothes?

My mom and dad won't let me be emo because they think it's wrong and stupid. And, they don't have the money to buy me clothes from hot topic....or makeup....help?How can I get my parents to let me be emo? And how to do scene emo hair and makeup and clothes?
well how can they know your even emo.!?


and if they know what it is


just deny it all...duhh鈾?;





well do the following:


1.F0RR SUURE TEASE THAT HAIR.![exageration is a mustt.!]


2.GET SOME AMAZING EMO BANDS.![i like taking back sunday, bring me the horizon, and 0F COURSE avenged sevenfold.!]


3.ACT SAD FOR NO PARTICULAR REASON.!


4.G0 T00 MANY C0NCERTS SUCH WARPED TOUR.!![emo bands always play there]


5.MAKEUP.?-BLACK PENCIL EYLINER, AND LIQUID BLACKLINER 0N T0P. PALE FACE, SNAKE BITES.!!![if ur alowed]


6.CLOTHES?-SKINNYY JEANS A MUSTT[get them tight as possible]


AND BAND TEES AND A H00DIE THATS ALL U NEED=]]How can I get my parents to let me be emo? And how to do scene emo hair and makeup and clothes?
save up some money.. dont you get any allowance?


well use that to buy your own black and dark make up first





if arent to freaked out, you could try cutting your hair (bangs and layer them) and if you cut it, your parents cant make you change that anyways..
wow you must be a real poser if you have to ask your parents to be emo. you dont ask to be emo. thats who you are. thats like asking your parents if you can be a tomboy or something.


woww...
ok ummm...ya the whole point of being emo is being like a rebel or watever just do it! and umm the clothes and make up issue if yew have wite clothes nd sum bleach i tink bleach makes wite clothes black...not sure but yew can try
Don't listen to your parents, get a job to buy them yourself or just forget the whole emo thing.
emo is ust what u r not something u ask your parents if u can if u relly were u would just be it ur paranets wouldnt be able to stop u cuz u r emo
listen to your parents.


if dont you'll might as well cause more trouble.


or if you reaaallly want to then beggg
No offense, It's sounds like you're a poser when you ask on Yahoo! Answers. Just be who you are.
wow. if you're having to ask yahoo answers that just screams poser/wannabe.

No comments:

Post a Comment