Monday, August 23, 2010

How much money do you spend on hair,clothing,makeup and shoes?

Just on what you wear/clothes, how much bucks per month do you think you spend?





Please don't compare answers haha





i just wanna know an honest estimation





I'm a college student and I spend around 25 bucks a month on clothing (excluding accessories such as deodrant, fragrance or whatever) and I dunno if its too much haha , so just on clothing along who much do you spend per monthHow much money do you spend on hair,clothing,makeup and shoes?
Well, I don't go shopping every month,


And I cut/dye my own hair.





So i'll say I spend about, 50$ a month.


Including hair dye, Deodorant, and other hygeine supplies.


Oh and Makeup of course.





IF I happen to go shopping that month,


I'd say I spend 150$ in that month

No comments:

Post a Comment